Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i have a shopping problem.

Well hey there all! In the past few days, I have begun the search for the perfect outfits for my upcoming super-hipster festivities. What are these activities you may ask? Well I will tell you! Tomorrow evening (Wednesday) Heather and I will be attending the Vampire Weekend show with some of our pals from TCU. This weekend, the three wheels will venture to Austin, Texas for Austin City Limits. SO. EXCITED. Anyways, this 3 day event calls for some new updates to the wardrobe... So here are a few of the items I have gotten for said events...
Left: Pale yellow crop top with pocket (i realize it is orange, but it was the only picture of the top online)**
Middle: Red and white striped high-waisted full skirt**
Right: High-waisted mint colored shorts, with zippers on the sides.
**Heather and I bought the crop top/skirt together for a theme day at school, but we bought them in regards to wearing them again.

Anyways, hope that happiness has been abundant for everyone this week. It has been all kinds of stressful for the three of us, but hey, only 2 days 'til the weekend :)

Love,
SG

P.S. Heather and I saw Kristen at the mall tonight! How fun! Excited for ACL!!



1 comment: